Friday, April 3, 2009

Google Alert - the secret journey

Google Blogs Alert for: the secret journey

Ramblings of a Beggar: Power in the Secret Place
By Gudymente
To really set aside time in my day to just pray in the secret place; to begin creating a culture of prayer. This semester God is showing me what happens when we are faithful to God's call to seeking God in the secret place. The first encounter I had dealt with someone I met in my homeless ministry that I do on Tuesday nights. Her name is Ruth and I met her during the first quarter ... Gudymente: On a journey to learn how to love God and neighbor. View my complete profile ...
Ramblings of a Beggar - http://gudymente.blogspot.com/
The Resonance of Obama - Mind Mastery Podcast - Podcast # 33
By Dov Baron and Scott Paton
Understanding and effectively adjusting your financial resonance is the key to lifelong wealth and abundance. in The Secret Beyond "The Law of Attraction"™ Podcast, you'll discover the quantum science behind financial resonance. ... Before the fall, Dõv had spent many years building an impressive reputation as a dynamic speaker and teacher in the field of human development, but now he was ready to embark on an even higher journey of enlightenment. Dõv Today ...
The Secret Beyond "The Law of... - http://dovbaron.podomatic.com/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: